Abbie Howard, an Interior Design undergraduate student and an active, enthusiastic volunteer in the A New Dawn initiative presented our project to the GW community at the Service Learning Symposium yesterday. The event was attended by the university faculty, students, non-profit partners, and president Knapp. Abbie spoke about our project, the charrette weekend, and the involvement of Design students in the project over its two-year life. Thanks for your hard work and great presentation, Abbie!
- We just returned from Haiti, after seeing the site of our clinic! Stay tuned for photos. 8 years ago
- Abbie Howard presented our project to the GW community at the Service Learning Symposium yesterday - and received... http://fb.me/LDXdHn0o 8 years ago
- http://www.fox-architects.com/blog/post/a-new-dawn-ayiti/ http://fb.me/IIGYVPMc 8 years ago
- Check us out on GW Today: http://gwtoday.gwu.edu/theworld/healthydesign 8 years ago
- dear all - a big, warm, sincere thanks for joining our initiative, and spending two (+) long and rigorous days... http://fb.me/ZawEwRcO 8 years ago